Move Zero vol 1 by John Bannon and Big Blind Media

In here you'll find rabbits in hats and aces up sleeves.
Magic_Orthodoxy
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

Move Zero vol 1 by John Bannon and Big Blind Media

Unread post by Magic_Orthodoxy »

​Title: Move Zero vol 1
Creator: John Bannon
Publisher: Big Blind Media
MSRP: $ 30
Skill Level: all
DVD length: 2 hours and 4 minutes

Type of effect: DVD of sleightless magic tricks

Manufacturer's Write Up:

John Bannon's Move Zero is undoubtedly the most exciting study of self-working card magic this century.

There is not one sleight in any of the eight featured jawdroppingly impossible routines. That's right - no sleight of hand. None. No moves, no sleights. Yet despite being automatic in method, each and every effect is a staggering, explosive, layered stunner. And contrary to expectation of how powerful sleight free magic can be, these tricks will decimate any audience (be they magicians, lay people, even sometimes yourself).

Each routine is achieved with nothing more than an ordinary deck of cards. No gaffs, pencil dots, 'marks', gimmicks or extra cards. Many are also entirely impromptu!

And it is not just incredible tricks you are learning here. The fascinating, detailed explanations Bannon provides on MOVE ZERO reveal his incredible thinking about method, applied subtlety and intelligent layering. MOVE ZERO will help you turbo charge ALL your sleight free magic. This is a true masterclass in trick construction.

On MOVE ZERO you'll also learn seven essential techniques to put into your own 'trickbag'. These are the building blocks of self-working magic. From false cuts done in the open to card forces that spectators can unleash on THEMSELVES!

Forget everything you think you know about self-working card magic. It's time to plug into MOVE ZERO.

How accurate is the ad copy? there is no deception - this is an exceptional masterpiece sure to become a crowd favorite and instant classic

What's in the box? DVD only

Menu Contents

Seven Tricks:
Collusion
Sort Of Psychic
Prophet Motive
Ion Man
Ulterior
Ban-nihilation
Four Sided Gemini

Eight Self Working Cuts and Controls Explained:
Cross Cut
Cut Deeper Force
Jay Ose False Cut
Deal & Cross Cut Force
Spectator Ose Cut
Remote Control
Rosetta Control
Equivoque

Plus Four Bannon Interviews" "Your favorite trick" & "Your start in Magic" & "What would you perform" & "Thoughts on Crediting"

Key points: the menus and bumpers are just as beautiful as the spectators.

How are the production values: all beautifully shot in HD in a beautiful home, and a cool brewery, Bannon explains his effects to various Big Blind Media favorites (Liam Montier makes an appearance!) Tons of camera angles, lots of content, wonderful teaching, I could rave on about this for hours.

Is it well taught: It's John freakin' Bannon! Sitting and listening to him is mesmerizing, watching this DVD is like sitting at his private table at the Magic Castle.

My thoughts (what I personally liked/disliked): Again, I can't even describe how beautiful this DVD is, and knowing that it's going to be a 4 DVD set is .... well, it just makes me tingly inside. Yes, some of these ticks you've seen before from Big Blind Media if you own some of the other Self Working DVDs, but you have not seen them with Bannon's twist and personality.

Difficulty / Skill level required: as the title suggests - this is all skill levels, but let me reiterate, don't 'poo poo' this because there are no sleights involved. Card tricks are card tricks - and presented well these tricks can slay any audiece. Yes, Bannon teaches 'no move' forces - but that doesn't mean you have to use those card forces - in your hands - these could be miracles with your favorite force.

How much arts and crafts are involved? Absolutely zip

How practical is this in the real world? (can it really be done?) Most of these are possible to do with zero set up and a borrowed deck.

Overall score: let's toss out the traditional score of 1-10 and make this something that we all can appreciate and understand.

X Very Satisfied
_____ Somewhat Satisfied
_____ Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied
_____ Somewhat Dissatisfied
_____ Very Dissatisfied
_____ No Opinion

BBM has a strong player here, this series is going to become one of their titles Magcians will demand that they keep in stock
Playing Card & Magic Reviews / https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy
I give away FREE DECKS on INSTAGRAM every month https://www.instagram.com/magicorthodoxy/