The Forces Project by Liam Montier & Big Blind Media

In here you'll find rabbits in hats and aces up sleeves.
Magic_Orthodoxy
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

The Forces Project by Liam Montier & Big Blind Media

Unread post by Magic_Orthodoxy »

Creator: Liam Montier
Publisher: Big Blind Media
MSRP: $ 35
Skill Level: Beginner

Type of effect: Card Magic DVD

Manufacturer's Write Up: What is Forcing a card? It's making your spectator take the card that YOU want them to! Being able to 'force' a playing card on a member of your audience is a very powerful skill to have, and for a lot of tricks, it may well be the ONLY skill you need!

Learn all about how to force cards on this brand new project - techniques that will make your audience think they had a completely free choice, when in fact, they actually had none at all!

On 'The Forces Project', your host Liam Montier will teach you 24 bulletproof forcing techniques, ranging from the beautifully self working to the essential moves like the 'Classic Force'.

Not only that, but you will also learn how to identify the correct forces for your routines, how to make them more deceptive, keeping your handling natural, how to practice effectively and all kinds of theory and clever thinking that will make you a true force master!

How accurate is the ad copy? No deception here. This is exactly what you get

What's in the box? DVD only

Forces Taught: Riffle Force World’s Easiest Riffle Force Dribble Force Psychological Stop Force -Advice - Uniformity of Action Cross Cut Force Cross Cut Crimp Cut Force Cut Deeper Force -Advice - Confidence Jedi Force Clock Force Count Force Double Deal Force -Advice - Language Prophecy Move Touch Force Impossible Force 10 - 20 Force -Advice - Context Spread Force Swindle Force Hindu Shuffle Force Back Slip Force -Advice - Contingencies Lift Shuffle Force Bottom Slip Force Classic Force Topper Move

Key points: In addition to the 24 forces you'll learn. you'll also get a ton of Liam's tips and advice and these Magic Tricks

The Triple Prediction - Maurice Fogel
Analogue Poker - Jack Tighe
Par Optic Vision - Ted Annemann
Decipher - Simon Aronson
Blendo - Liam Montier
Clock Trick - Liam Montier

How are the production values: Big Blind Media makes great instructional DVDs, clear menus, HD cameras, good sound and lighting and attractive assistants.

Is it well taught: Liam Montier is very well known throughout the magic industry as being one of the most refreshingly original creators of workable and practical magic. Liam Montier, is truly a fantastic card control resource for all magicians regardless of skill level. I cannot recommend this enough!

My advice, if this is a DVD you might want to pick up, save your pennies and get the Essential Card Magic Tool Box

Overall score: 10/10

+ If you want to see my full review with even more of my opinions and ideas you can visit this link: https://youtu.be/LYZQtyDkexg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Playing Card & Magic Reviews / https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy
I give away FREE DECKS on INSTAGRAM every month https://www.instagram.com/magicorthodoxy/