Ultimate Impromptu Card Magic from Cameron Francis and Big B

In here you'll find rabbits in hats and aces up sleeves.
Magic_Orthodoxy
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

Ultimate Impromptu Card Magic from Cameron Francis and Big B

Unread post by Magic_Orthodoxy »

Creator: Cameron Francis
Publisher: Big Blind Media
MSRP: $ 35
Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
DVD length: 1 hour and 35 minutes

​Type of effect: Collection of card magic

Manufacturer's Write Up:

How often has this happened to you - you're at a party and someone comes up and says 'hey, I hear you're a magician... can you show me a trick?'. Your mind goes blank. You have none of your gear with you - no thumb tip, no sharpie, no gaff decks, no magnetic ring, nothing. All you have is a deck of cards. (Or maybe your new friend hands you THEIR deck!).

On Ultimate Impromptu Card Magic Cameron Francis has collected together a host of absolutely KILLER magic that you can unleash at a moment's notice. These 14 routines are easy to perform, but shockingly powerful. Learn these tricks and you'll NEVER be stuck for a spectator frying miracle again!!

Easy to do
No props required (other than a deck of cards)
Perform any time, any where, with anyone's deck (even missing some cards)
No setups needed
All strong material - no filler

How accurate is the ad copy? I would argue that these tricks are only "easy" if you are proficient in card magic. You need to know your way around a deck of cards. This DVD is included in the Essential Card Magic collection - at the end of the collection (meaning, you need to have experienced the rest of the collection BEFORE you start the effects on this DVD)

What's in the box? DVD only

Key points: A collection of mind-blowing card magic that you can perform with ANY borrowed deck. NO SETUPS. NO PROPS. NO GAFFS.

How are the production values: Big Blind Media is wonderful, great shots, well edited and laid out with navigatable menus.

Is it well taught: Cameron Francis is someone I really like, really like their effects, and the best part is, his teaching is amazing, you will know exactly what to do

My thoughts (what I personally liked/disliked): this is a great collection of impromptu magic with any deck. You don't need a sharpie, billets, business cards or any other props. This is a skill people. Lots of real world, very practical workers.

My advice, if this is a DVD you might want to pick up, save your pennies and get the Essential Card Magic Tool Box

Overall score: 10/10

+ If you want to see my full review with even more of my opinions and ideas you can visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LpYM5SSHY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Playing Card & Magic Reviews / https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy
I give away FREE DECKS on INSTAGRAM every month https://www.instagram.com/magicorthodoxy/