The Elmsley Count Project by Liam Montier & Big Blind Media

In here you'll find rabbits in hats and aces up sleeves.
Magic_Orthodoxy
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

The Elmsley Count Project by Liam Montier & Big Blind Media

Unread post by Magic_Orthodoxy »

Title: The Elmsley Count Project
Creator: Liam Montier
Publisher: Big Blind Media
MSRP: $ 35
Skill Level: all

What's in the box? 2 full length DVDs

Manufacturer's Write Up:

Within the art of card magic there are a small group of moves that are considered ESSENTIAL. They are the corner stones of great magic. The basic utensils you need to perform astounding feats with playing cards. And the Elmsley Count is undoubtedly one of them. Master this one simple technique and you can perform some of the most classic magic tricks of all time.

Here in THE ELMSLEY COUNT PROJECT comes the first dedicated download to teach you how to do this classic move correctly, regardless of whether you are just starting out, or are an old hand ready to take this sleight to the next level.

This is a collection of techniques that combine to give you the most natural and deceptive 'bomb proof' Elmsley Count possible. It looks natural, works smoothly and with cards in absolutely any condition.

And once Liam has helped you get a PERFECT Elmsley Count we can move onto the enormous section on related variations.

How accurate is the ad copy? This is a great description of what you get

What's in the box? 2 full length DVDs

What will you learn:

Disc One

Learning The Elmsley Count
Start Position
Count Of One
Count Of Two
Count Of Three & Four
Recap
Emphasising The Packet
Hiding More Cards

Variations
Opec Count
Outjogged Elmsley
Pinch Grip
Snap Count
Split Elmsley
Twist Grip
Underground Elmsley
Vertical Elmsley

Other Counts
Jordan Count
Spirit Count
Discrepancy City Display (Bannon)
Siva Count
Bullet Party Display (Bannon)

Disc 2
The Four Card Trick - Elmsley
Twisting The Aces - Vernon
The Odd Man Out - Montier
One Too Many - McBride
Que Sera Sera - Bannon
Jacks In The Box - Solomon
Whisperstition - Montier
Jazz Aces - Kane

How are the production values: Big Blind Media makes great instructional DVDs, clear menus, HD cameras, good sound and lighting and attractive assistants.

Is it well taught: Liam Montier is very well known throughout the magic industry as being one of the most refreshingly original creators of workable and practical magic. Liam Montier, is truly a fantastic card control resource for all magicians regardless of skill level. I cannot recommend this enough!

My advice, if this is a DVD you might want to pick up, save your pennies and get the Essential Card Magic Tool Box

Overall score: 10/10

+ If you want to see my full review with even more of my opinions and ideas you can visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TYtjTEI8IY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Playing Card & Magic Reviews / https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy
I give away FREE DECKS on INSTAGRAM every month https://www.instagram.com/magicorthodoxy/