Awesome Self Working Card Tricks by Big Blind Media

In here you'll find rabbits in hats and aces up sleeves.
Magic_Orthodoxy
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

Awesome Self Working Card Tricks by Big Blind Media

Unread post by Magic_Orthodoxy »

Creator: Big Blind Media
Publisher: Big Blind Media
MSRP: $ 30
Skill Level: Beginner

Type of effect: Sleightless Card Magic Tricks

Manufacturer's Write Up:

Join your hosts Liam Montier, Cameron Francis, Dave Forrest and Steve Dela and prepare to learn some of the most powerful and useable card tricks EVER INVENTED!

These powerhouse routines have been specifically handpicked because they absolutely slay audiences, yet do not require a single sleight or move. Yep - these are 100% sleight free. You will positively cackle when the innovative and imaginative methods are revealed to you, and you can rest assured that audiences will be floored by each of the eleven routines on offer.

From the ridiculously clean double card location of 'Double Salto' to the totally impromptu memory feats of 'Wayneman' to Dave Forrest's mind exploding ACAAN 'Route 1', this is a collection of material that you WILL USE!

Awesome Self Working Card Tricks - amazing magic without the sleights!

Here is what I thought of each trick on a scale of 1-5

Your Thoughts Are Mine (John Carey) 4/5
Compatibility (Wayne Dobson) 3/5
Wayne Man (Wayne Dobson) 3/5
The Future Deck (Jack Vosburgh) 4/5
Automatic Ace Triumph (Kuniyasu Fujiwara) 5/5
Emotional Reaction (Dai Vernon) 5/5
Power Of Thought (Paul Curry) 5/5
What A Turn Up (Kaymar Magic) 5/5
Route 1 (Dave Forrest) 4/5
Double Salto (William B Gibson) 4/5
Further Than That (Stewart James) 4/5

That center block represents the strongest effects on the DVD, mostly because they are pretty much impromptu and strong magic visually. I will be adding those effects to my every day repertoire!

How accurate is the ad copy? Ha ha, apart from the purely subjective words like "slay" "powerhouse" and "floored" I think you will certainly find a good handful of tricks that you will enjoy performing.

What's in the box? DVD with 10 effects

Key points: Shot on the same location (at the same time) as Cameron Francis "Slightless" DVD using the same beautiful models.

How are the production values: Great studio and performance shots. You can't go wrong with Big Blind Media.

Is it well taught: Absolutely, these guys have stripped these tricks down to the bare essentials and built them back up with very strong convincers.

Storage? Does it "pack flat?" Some packet tricks, but all you need is a deck of cards.

Does it "play big?" As the add copy suggests, some of these tricks are "AWESOME"

How practical is this in the real world? (can it really be done?) All of these tricks are practical, some require advanced prep and deck "adjustments."

Overall score: 10/10

+ If you want to see my full review with even more of my opinions and ideas you can visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6URhyQ8wUI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Playing Card & Magic Reviews / https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy
I give away FREE DECKS on INSTAGRAM every month https://www.instagram.com/magicorthodoxy/