PRINT CARD BY MICKAEL CHATELAIN

In here you'll find rabbits in hats and aces up sleeves.
Magic_Orthodoxy
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by Magic_Orthodoxy »

My review:

Title: Print Card
Creator: Mickael Chatelain
Publisher: Gimick Magic
MSRP: $ 35
Skill Level: intermediate
DVD Run time: 15 min

Manufacturer's Write Up:

A classic of magic within reach of all! Even if you're not a manipulator, this version will fool you as much by its effectiveness as by its simplicity!

The skill needed to present the classic Chameleon Cards is not easily acquired, so Mickael Chatelain put himself to the task of simplifying the method.

Well known for his simple and visual effects, today he offers you a new version manageable by anyone!

How accurate is the ad copy?

The write up is fair, the sleights needed to achieve this effect are minimal and known by most magicians.

What's in the box? Four cards (mine were blue backed Bicycle - 2 gaffs and a gimmick) plus the instructional DVD. You will need a standard deck of cards, including the force card with identical back design to do the trick.

Key points:

· NO manipulation!

· The cards really seem to be printed and erased in full view.

· You use only the four cards that you receive, no others.

· No glue or magnets.

· The gimmick takes care of everything and the DVD will explain the workings of the routine in detail.

· Instant reset.

· A great classic doable by everyone.

How are the production values: French and English Dub options, all shot with one "behind-the-magician" point of view. All the magic is done by hands against a black card mat

Is it well made: The gaffs are familiar, but the 1 gimmick card is really well made and quite ingenious.

Is it well taught: It's a standard 4 card phase routine that uses a familiar "deal." Mickael goes over everything you need to know to do the trick well.

My thoughts (what I personally liked/disliked):

I really liked the ease of this, the routine is very simple

Storage? Does it "pack flat?"

The four additional cards and a standard deck are all you need, I just remove 4 random cards from my deck and insert the extras and I am ready to go.

Does it "play big?"

The Chameleon card routine is a wonderful classic of magic that is sure to stun audiences.

How practical is this in the real world? (can it really be done?)

I think due to the gimmick's design there could be some lighting and angle issues, practice with it and find what works best for you.

Overall score: 8/10

+ If you want to see my full review with even more of my opinions and ideas you can visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNjDOYlu8Ck" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Playing Card & Magic Reviews / https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy
I give away FREE DECKS on INSTAGRAM every month https://www.instagram.com/magicorthodoxy/