Dissolve by Francis Menotti & Murphy's Magic

In here you'll find rabbits in hats and aces up sleeves.
Magic_Orthodoxy
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

Dissolve by Francis Menotti & Murphy's Magic

Unread post by Magic_Orthodoxy »

Creator: Francis Menotti
Publisher: Murphy's Magic
MSRP: $ 30
Skill Level: all skill levels
DVD Run time: 110 min (1 hour 12)

Type of effect: Card trick: Triumph

Manufacturer's Write Up:

Finally, one of the best tricks of all time gets a MASSIVE upgrade. Top Pro, Francis Menotti stunned all of us when he slowly and visually made us rethink everything we know about Triumph.

If you aren't aware, the Triumph plot has been hailed as one of the most powerful card tricks of all time. Dissolve takes the most striking card trick in history and puts a visual moment on it that you have to see to believe. Dissolve is always ready to go at your fingertips, a loaded weapon ready to fire at any moment.

Expert training, handling, and routine by Francis Menotti, a full time professional magician since 2000, Francis has over 30 years' experience in magic. Whether entertaining on six-star cruise lines, U.S. Presidential Inaugural Balls or your intimate private events, Francis consistently impresses. With Dissolve, Francis is ready to teach you the trick that gets him the big gigs, time and time again.

How accurate is the ad copy?

Very accurate

What's in the box? DVD and a full deck of cards

Key points:

Perfect for strolling performers - "No reset" routine included! Plus a BONUS effect, "To Market" included.

How are the production values:

HD, well taught, and a lot of attention given to this single effect

Is it well made:

Full gimmicked deck Included in Standard Red Bicycle from US Playing Card Company

Is it well taught:

Nice easy pace and Francis' voice is easy to listen to and understand. Gives full credit where credit is due - lots of angles and attention to detail.

My thoughts (what I personally liked/disliked):

I love that this is a gimmicked triumph effect, I know you can do a triumph with a standard deck, but this little addition that Francis makes takes it to a whole new level.

Storage? Does it "pack flat?"

Only the size of a single deck of cards

How practical is this in the real world? Does it "play big?"

How original is this idea? The triumph effect is 100 years old and the gimmick deck is also very close to a few other trick decks, but the marriage of the two that Francis has devised is what sets this apart from all the rest

Overall score: 10/10

+ If you want to see my full review with even more of my opinions and ideas you can visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdhHYO9-zdk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Playing Card & Magic Reviews / https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy
I give away FREE DECKS on INSTAGRAM every month https://www.instagram.com/magicorthodoxy/