REVIEW - Castles by Simon Caine

In here you'll find rabbits in hats and aces up sleeves.
Seb

REVIEW - Castles by Simon Caine

Unread post by Seb »

Hey guys! I've been a member for a long time, I posted once or twice and today I'm reviewing a nice little PDF available at http://www.simoncmagic.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

It's called Castles, has 8 nice little effects plus one or two false cuts and peeks.

There's a few variations on things that we've seen before (in-the-hands false cut, transpositions, triumph and sandwich effects...) but credit is given where credit is due and that's always nice.

My favorites are Resolution which is a nice in-the-handsTriumph effect using three selected cards and Box-Cutter because I'm a sucker for any transposition effect :) I happen to believe that a nicely-done transposition effect is one of the most magical things in the eyes of laymen...

You'll also find in Castles a nice, clean Sandwich effect using 2 selections as well as a cool color-changing routine, among other things, none of which are very technically demanding.

All in all, recommended!

Thanks,
Seb
"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."