Magic Review: The Gift by Angelo Carbone

In here you'll find rabbits in hats and aces up sleeves.
Magic_Orthodoxy
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

Magic Review: The Gift by Angelo Carbone

Unread post by Magic_Orthodoxy »

Title: The Gift
Creator: Angelo Carbone
Publisher: Murphys Magic
MSRP: $ 75
Skill Level: All
Video one: 7 mins, main video 39 minutes, bonus idea 3 minutes

Type of effect: Prediction prop (multiple out utility)

Manufacturer's Write Up: Rarely does a secret get published that ticks all the boxes (no pun intended). A unique concept from master creator Angelo Carbone, The Gift is an effect with a method so clever that you'll feel a giddy urge to reveal the method to your spectators. We don't suggest that you actually do this.

The spectator deals the cards face up and stops wherever they want. They open the gift box themselves and remove the prediction inside. The prediction will ALWAYS be correct!

Bonus routine included where your prediction is torn in half, and half of it is in view the ENTIRE time before a card is selected. The other half is inside the box and, of course, both torn halves match perfectly!

The spectator and the box do the hard work, but you come out the winner.

Available in Standard and in Limited Edition Gold

Give your spectators "The Gift" of an impossible moment!

How accurate is the ad copy?

What's in the box?

- The Gift Box
- Deck of Cards
- 40 min instruction video with Angelo Carbone
- The ability to perform a miracle

Key points: The Gift is a self-contained, precision-crafted device that makes the effect easy to perform. It doesn't use any indexes or loads, and resets in seconds. Open the box, set up the device, and you'll be performing within minutes.

How are the production values: Murphy’s magic makes great videos – everything is well shot, well mic’d beautiful transitions. Artistically shot, with multiple settings al with perfectly clear and easy to follow instruction.

Is it well made: The gift is a beautiful and professionally made prop that does not look like a “magic prop” at all – it actually looks like a gift box, or a decoration box you’d find at a craft store.

Is it well taught: Of course you will learn the initial effect and everything else you need to learn and prepare for to perform the trick in the advertisement. Angelo will also share several other ideas.

Storage? Does it "pack flat?" No. This is a 3 x 3 inch cube

Does it "play big?" Predicting the future from a seemingly free choice? Yea, this will get great reactions.

Difficulty / Skill level required: Not difficult

How much arts and crafts are involved? None

How practical is this in the real world? (can it really be done?) Absolutely.

Overall score: let's toss out the traditional score of 1-10 and make this something that we all can appreciate and understand.

__X___ Very Satisfied
_____ Somewhat Satisfied
_____ Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied
_____ Somewhat Dissatisfied
_____ Very Dissatisfied
_____ No Opinion

My thoughts Certainly priced for the working professional. This is a beautiful prop that you will be proud to own and will last you forever.

+ Hey do you want to see my full review with even more of my opinions and ideas? Visit this link for my video review: ​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1HlRveVNvQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Playing Card & Magic Reviews / https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy
I give away FREE DECKS on INSTAGRAM every month https://www.instagram.com/magicorthodoxy/