Magic Review: Mind Invasion by Morgan Strebler

In here you'll find rabbits in hats and aces up sleeves.
Magic_Orthodoxy
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

Magic Review: Mind Invasion by Morgan Strebler

Unread post by Magic_Orthodoxy »

Title: Mind Invasion
Creator: Morgan Strebler
Publisher: Sans Minds
MSRP: $ 20
Skill Level: all
DVD Run time: 13 minutes

Type of effect:

Manufacturer's Write Up: From the mind of Mentalist Morgan Strebler, this is a creation he has developed for himself and, after over a decade, is now ready to share with the world! This is Mind Invasion!

Have someone write or draw anything they want on a piece of paper, whether a symbol or a word. With Mind Invasion, you apparently read their minds by revealing what was written down! A peeking technique like no other! Learn all the techniques necessary and freak out even the toughest, most skeptical audiences!

Some say peeking is the mother of Mentalism. While many peeking techniques have restrictions tied to them, this one has been refined to allow for the most versatile performances possible!

How accurate is the ad copy? No deception

What's in the box? 1 Mind Invasion Instructional DVD

Key points: No restrictions to Lighting, Positioning, or Tearing!

How are the production values: Chiefly it’s 2 or 3 live performances on the street and then it’s Morgan back in the studio, dressed in black against a black backdrop. He’s well mic’d and there are two torso camera and one close up for when you need to see the peek close up.

Is it well taught: Morgan gives you the basic moves and a few extra final thoughts.

Storage? Does it "pack flat?" All you need is a business card and a sharpie marker

Does it "play big?" Can be combined with any standard mind reading routine or any time you need to glance a piece of written information.

Difficulty / Skill level required: This is fairly simple with some practice.

How much arts and crafts are involved? You need to be able to fold a business card into fourths.

How practical is this in the real world? (can it really be done?) Yes, it can be done. It relies on a sort of “dodge” but should fly right by most.

Overall score: let's toss out the traditional score of 1-10 and make this something that we all can appreciate and understand.

_____ Very Satisfied
__X___ Somewhat Satisfied
_____ Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied
_____ Somewhat Dissatisfied
_____ Very Dissatisfied
_____ No Opinion

My thoughts it’s ok. I’ve seen a few peeks and I’d say this is probably the easiest one I have seen and would be great for beginners and those just starting out. This is a perfect “first peek” to learn.

+ Hey do you want to see my full review with even more of my opinions and ideas? Visit this link for my video review: ​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIm7E0Lnuag
Playing Card & Magic Reviews / https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy
I give away FREE DECKS on INSTAGRAM every month https://www.instagram.com/magicorthodoxy/