The Virts Totorials

Show us how good you are with your hands...
Leo est Omnia

The Virts Totorials

Unread post by Leo est Omnia »

Is there any possibilty to buy old tutorials from the virts? Like waterwheel?

I was trying to find on internet, but failed hard.
AlsoEthan

Re: The Virts Totorials

Unread post by AlsoEthan »

no sorry, you can only buy the old tutorials when they release another deck, which will be next year.
as for waterwheel, i would advise that you learn a one handed riffle fan (there are plenty of tutorials on youtube) once you have got that down its all a matter of finger placement. i find it easiest with my thumb on top, index in the middle of the two packets and my other fingers on the bottom side. when you want to complete the motion it is about how much pressure you apply with your index finger. sort of a flicking forward motion where you push out and push the faro'ed packets away. it takes a lot of practice and is not fun to learn as a lot of the cards will end on the floor a lot of the time :D

if you really want tutorials from the virts then there are some dodgy sites which will have them, or you could try asking someone who has them.
hope i helped
Fox-13
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 58

Unread post by Fox-13 »

Hi Leo,

Yes, you can buy past tutorials. I just did a few days ago. I bought my ss15 decks from a different vendor, but wanted to buy the upcoming tutorial on the flicker shot. I contacted support, and they opened a paypal invoice so I could buy it. I ended up also buying the sscc tutorial package of 2014 (perfect faro+cascade, 7-second pirouette, rubix opener, strobe, squeeze).

You could also buy the flicker shot tutorial when buying ss15 Virtuoso decks.

Send an email to: support@thevirts.zendesk.com and tell them what you want to buy.

Note that waterwheel has not been released yet as a tutorial. At Cardistry-Con 2015, The Virts said they will release it when they know how to teach it properly. But the guys overloaded at the moment, so I would not expect that anytime soon.

Cheers!
scedcard2

Unread post by scedcard2 »

Hi , Ya I contacted the Virts also on WaterWheel , they replied soon !! Thats it !!!
scedcard2

Unread post by scedcard2 »

Water Wheel is just a reverse shuffle , sort of speak
EndersGame
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes

Unread post by EndersGame »

I corresponded with the guys at Virtuoso when researching for my detailed pictorial review of the Virtuoso deck, and asked them this very question.

They said to just email them directly, and you can arrange with them directly to buy tutorial videos and pay via PayPal.
--
BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame => Playing Card Reviews <=>Magic Reviews <=> Board Game Reviews <=