good learning source

Show us how good you are with your hands...
alexbehrendt13

good learning source

Unread post by alexbehrendt13 »

Good day!!

I am really new to the cardistry XCM thing and i new a few flourishes but i would really like to know what is the best source to learn from out there.

And is it a problem that all my grips are in my left hand ( I am right handed)?? as i have noticed that pretty much all the people who take a interest in cards grip there cards in the right hand?

This shit is addictive!!! cant leave my dam cards alone!! :ugdance:
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Re: good learning source (wap)

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

If you want free sources, then youtube is probably the biggest source. Might take some time to sift through and find the good stuff though.

As for the grip: yes, right handed people typically have the deck rested in the left hand throughout flourishes, with the right hand doing the bigger movements.
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
nECr0MaNCeD
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 677

Re: good learning source (wap)

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

MagikFingerz wrote:If you want free sources, then youtube is probably the biggest source. Might take some time to sift through and find the good stuff though.

As for the grip: yes, right handed people typically have the deck rested in the left hand throughout flourishes, with the right hand doing the bigger movements.
What he said. I still use Asad's 52 Kards on Youtube and backed his recent KS project. I have also used schoolofcardistry on Youtube. Both are great places to start.
If it's too loud.... you're too old!
alexbehrendt13

Re: good learning source

Unread post by alexbehrendt13 »

So i should re adjust how i hold the cards for it to be beneficial in the long run?

Thanks I have watched some of there stuff and found that it was a good source, but my fav source is disturbed reality on youtube he is more magic focused but his tutorials are on point!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys!
TenShie

Unread post by TenShie »

I learn most of my flourishes in theory11.com they have a lot of free content . Why not check it out ?
Kards_all_Day

Unread post by Kards_all_Day »

Seriously guys??!! The website Kardistry.com is one of the best learning sites - it really encompases all things cardistry - unfourtuneately but awesome at the same time it is down for a HUGE Update (I think an app is going to be made too :) )
scedcard2

Unread post by scedcard2 »

Hi again ,, Youtube is a great source, free , Watch the video entirly then go back and take it step by step , Cards in hand , split the flourish in 3rds , learn each segment then move on , some say it takes 29 days to memorize a flourish , go slow at first get it down then explode ,,,