QOSMOS. A new cardistry project.

Show us how good you are with your hands...
decemberboysUA

QOSMOS. A new cardistry project.

Unread post by decemberboysUA »

Hey guys, what's up!

Recenly on our webpage we have launched the first independent cardistry project.
Its called QOSMOS.

The flourishes have a feel of orbital rotation to them, packets spin like in zero gravity and keep on in spite of the laws of gravity. Well, at least that's what we tried to convey.
The first part of Qosmos project features tutorials for 4 original flourishes: Mercury, Venus, Saturn and a variation of Skater Cut: Anti-gravity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW26CF6 ... qxH8BxJYHA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tell us what do you think!

Best,
Alex.
reckone1999

Re: QOSMOS. A new cardistry project.

Unread post by reckone1999 »

i think i'd be interested in getting osmosis, but cant order on your site, because it's asking where i live in your country, but i dont live in your country. if you've got an easy way for me to get this by paying through paypal, and you just give me a download link it would be appreciated. thanks
decemberboysUA

Re: QOSMOS. A new cardistry project.

Unread post by decemberboysUA »

Hey there. I was thinking to put this project at the Wire in the near future, but have to work out some issues, like say dubbing the voicing or voicing the project in English, as there are verbal walkthroughs in the tuts.

But If you're really eager to get a full tutorial for 4 flourishes and the inverted one handed shuffle as it is now (with verbal tutoring in Russian), it would cost you only 5 bucks.
I think you can send the money to my visa via paypal or any other method. Please, contact me at db@decemberboys.com.ua, if you're interested.