Virtuoso Spring Summer 2014

Show us how good you are with your hands...
Cardistry Lviv

Virtuoso Spring Summer 2014

Unread post by Cardistry Lviv »

Hey guys.
See the video please. We work with the cards for about a year. We welcome comments, suggestions, criticism.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ei3vWhw5s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Perform: Ihor Panchyshyn and Ruslan Hanushchak.
reckone1999

Re: Virtuoso Spring Summer 2014

Unread post by reckone1999 »

not bad for a year!

just my opinion but i would focus on slower and smoother, before trying to go so fast. once you have it mastered. then try and go fast. makes the performance look sooo much better. when it looks like it's done smooth and quick!

also think of cardistry like dancing, it's not enough to know the steps and do them either sloppily or lacking style, it's precisely smooth transitions and style that set one apart from the rest. one way dancers achieve this is to dance in front of a mirror, and so can you practice in front of a mirror so you can see what needs to be adjusted to make it look better. i've been into cardistry for a while now, and i'm far from the best but i'm making excellent progress, and i don't consider a move down until it looks reallly good.

i could just say "good job!" without offering any criticism, but that wouldn't help you get better, no matter how good one becomes there's always room for improvement and in this art form we are all constantly learning.