Collaboration Video

Show us how good you are with your hands...
rpelberg

Collaboration Video

Unread post by rpelberg »

In another thread I proposed we make a collaboration video and a few people said they would be interested. This thread will be for just that, so please add your input. I was thinking making a United Cardists video would be fun and a good way to get this area of UC more active. I encourage anyone who wants to be in the video to send some video in, this video is about fun. Personally I have been doing cardistry for three months but I practice daily just so everyone knows Im not going to have amazing clips but I do have some of my own moves and variations. Anyway lets see who wants to participate, then set a date to submit footage by possibly 2 weeks-3 weeks? I am able to do editing but if someone else would like to do it by all means. I was thinking a 3-5 min video would be nice, but if we have more footage that would be awesome. Tell me what you think.

TL;DR Lets make a cardistry collaboration video, everyone welcome
Mirror
Cardist: Yes

Re: Collaboration Video

Unread post by Mirror »

count me in :)
rpelberg

Unread post by rpelberg »

Thanks Mirror. So what I'm thinking is people who want to contribute to the video can email me clips or I can set up a google drive/dropbox to share the footage. I haven't tried to send videos this way so I hope email doesn't reduce quality. My email is rpelberg@gmail.com. I will accept video for the next three weeks up until June 22nd. It will take about a week to edit and I will try to have it ready by July 1st. I want to encourage everyone on UC who does any cardistry/flourishing to participate. Even a simple fan with nice cards would be cool, volantangel I'm looking your way. This video will about having fun and connecting with fellow flourishers and is not about who is the best. One idea I had also was that maybe we could include people's UC name while they flourish, kind of putting a name to the flourish and online personality so to speak. I also want to point out that nothing in written in stone and suggestions are appreciated. I want to make something fun we all can enjoy and help build the UC cardistry community.

TL;DR: Accepting video clips until June 22nd, want to have the video ready for July 1st, email rpelberg@gmail.com or google drive with video
3irdy
Collector: Yes

Unread post by 3irdy »

Hey rpelberg,

is there any way to prolong your clip acceptance for like maybe one week? I just found the post and sadly I don't have any time to film some flourishes till next week.
I'd like to participate though.

cheers
-Fabian-
nECr0MaNCeD
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 677

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

I was thinking the same. I would like to add something, it won't be much but I would like to add my part.
If it's too loud.... you're too old!
volantangel
Decks Owned: 350

Unread post by volantangel »

Hahah maybe i can try, no guarantees though ! Not v good with my hands XD
nECr0MaNCeD