French Open 2

Show us how good you are with your hands...
ChipMuffin

French Open 2

Unread post by ChipMuffin »

Hi! :)
So I've been into flourishing for a few years, I'm awful, truely awful, I've not properly done it for close to 2 years. One flourish that has always inspired me is Tobias Levin's French Open 2, it's smooth, beautiful, awe-inspiring, and I have not really been able to find anything else like it. I was wondering whether you guys had any directions or video's similar to the French Open.

I like feather flourish, I feel that is of a similar style, that is the style i'm going for. Thank you. :)
The fule is, Jam tomorrow and Jam yesterday, but never Jam today.
trasher

Re: French Open 2

Unread post by trasher »

Mockingbird by daren yeow.

Apple drop 2.0 by MazDmanipulator:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UooTSnKI600" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ChipMuffin

Unread post by ChipMuffin »

Thanks. Learnt appledrop one a while back and didn't realise there was a 2.0 :)
The fule is, Jam tomorrow and Jam yesterday, but never Jam today.
Yousaf

Unread post by Yousaf »

ChipMuffin wrote:Hi! :)
So I've been into flourishing for a few years, I'm awful, truely awful, I've not properly done it for close to 2 years. One flourish that has always inspired me is Tobias Levin's French Open 2, it's smooth, beautiful, awe-inspiring, and I have not really been able to find anything else like it. I was wondering whether you guys had any directions or video's similar to the French Open.

I like feather flourish, I feel that is of a similar style, that is the style i'm going for. Thank you. :)

Hello Chip!

Here is French Open 1! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRnhR46x ... 0A&index=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tobias made this unlisted a while back.

I also recommend learning Mockingbird by Daren Yeow. It's a beautiful flourish but bloody difficult.

Hope it helped!

/// Y:E ///
People say nothing is impossible.
In that case, I do nothing everyday.