[VID] OMNIA SUPREMA by Giovanni Meroni (Kickstarter)

How well does your favorite deck hold up?
Scrambled Decks

[VID] OMNIA SUPREMA by Giovanni Meroni (Kickstarter)

Unread post by Scrambled Decks »

Link to review: https://youtu.be/5BEaNtKEg2w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A review of the OMNIA SUPREMA deck by Giovanni Meroni of Thirdway Industries. The Omnia series was launched on Kickstarter in 2015 and this deck was selected by Kardify as one of the top 12 decks of the year.
Manufactured by: Expert Playing Card Company (EPCC)
Attachments
Suprema_Small.jpg
Check out my channel for in-depth deck reviews - https://www.youtube.com/ScrambledDecksReviews
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Re: [VID] OMNIA SUPREMA by Giovanni Meroni (Kickstarter)

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Thanks, David - saw it earlier this morning. Gio's "Omnia" trio (original set) came in first in several categories, 2nd "Deck of the Year" overall and tied for 1st a couple of times, also.

Great review, as always! You're still going a little long, but I love knowing what to expect. VERY close to that 'magic' number where you get a permanent URL, also...
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Thirdway Industries
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Thirdway Industries »

Awesome review, as always.

David is asking me a lot of questions, privately, and because I love his style I revaled him some backstages and details I never revealed before.

If you're a fan of Omnia, you should take a look! :mrgreen:
Thirdway Industries shop > https://www.thirdwayindustries.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sms69x
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 700

Unread post by sms69x »

I watched your reviews for the Oscura, Illumina and Suprema decks 2 times now! Those are some excellent reviews, different from what every other guy is doing, and I like this style, though I love to know how a deck handles and how it looks in fans and spreads, I pretty much prefer to know the story behind the deck, and you do that perfectly. Congratulations. Keep them coming!
Scrambled Decks

Unread post by Scrambled Decks »

sms69x wrote:, though I love to know how a deck handles and how it looks in fans and spreads
Fans I definitely do and I have done spreads a couple of times but will definitely try and remember to do more.

Regarding the handling I went into a little more detail in the Oscura review since that was the first one. I presumed the other two decks would handle similarly since they are printed with the same stock/finish and I didn't feel the need to add more time to my already long review xD I will admit though that I typically only comment on the handling of a deck as it is out of the box. I like to keep my cards in good condition if possible so I don't break them in. Having said that, I would think most decks from the same manufacturer that have the same stock/finish will handle similarly so as long as I give that information, people can infer how they handle? :lol: And like you said, I prefer to focus on the story behind the deck :D
Check out my channel for in-depth deck reviews - https://www.youtube.com/ScrambledDecksReviews